tote bags


tote bags
I finally took the pictures of my collection of Tote Bags, I even overloaded Instagram.
In order: Let's help Japan (a benefit for Japan, because of the earthquake), it was a present from Tania (Superninon) but it is made by Leraclet, by Gemma Correll, Etsy the white and the black one, by my friend Larinani, by ProQM a beautiful bookshop in Berlin, HHV a cool record and fashion shop in Berlin, by Our Hen House, by one of my favorite brands Petit Bateau, by my friends of Calle Marconi and in the end mine.
-
Ho finalmente deciso di fotografare la mia collezione di Tote Bags, ho persino intasato Instagram nel caricarle.
In ordine: Let's help Japan (un benefit per il Giappone, a causa del terremoto), un regalo di Tania (Superninon) ma รจ fatta da Leraclet, di Gemma CorrellEtsy quella bianca e quella nera, dalla mia amica Larinani, di ProQM un bellissimo negozio di libri a Berlino, HHV un negozio di dischi e fashion a Berlino, di Our Hen House, da uno dei miei brand preferiti Petit Bateau, dai miei amici di Calle Marconi e alla fine la mia.

xo Coki

Labels: , , ,