pompom hats


@pollaz è pronto! For Bea For my mum Is this for @ghelottopastrocchio ?
Some time ago I tested a hat rom a pattern I took from Vickie Howell website, it is very nice even if it requires a lot of wool, now all my friends are asking me for that hat. I just added a pompom in a different color.
In the pictures there are the blue with red pompom for Pollazz, the grey with fuchsia pompom for Bea, the bordeaux with mixed pompom for my mum and the last one I finished yesterday for Federica, grey with shining green pompom.
What you think, should I make some for the collection Winter 2012-2013?
If you'd like to have one please contact me!
-
Qualche tempo fa avevo sperimentato un nuovo modello di berretto il cui pattern è preso dal sito di Vickie Howell, è molto bello in effetti anche se richiede parecchia lana, ed ora tutte le mie amiche me lo stanno chiedendo. Io ho aggiunto solo il pompom in un colore diverso. 
Nelle immagini ci sono quello blu con pompom rosso per Pollazz, quello grigio con pompom fuchsia per Bea, quello bordeaux con pompom misto per la mia mamma e l'ultimo finito ieri per Federica grigio con pompom verde brillante. 
Che ne dite, devo farne altri per la collezione invernale del 2012-2013? 
Se ne desideraste uno basta contattarmi!
xxxcoki

Labels: ,