back again

Hanging poscardsCloudsWashing machineClothes
Nails and marmaladeRainbowBreakfastRecords
HeadbandsIn Mitte - BerlinSecret spot in Bergmannstr - BerlinIn Mitte - Berlin
Cake time in Bergmannstr - BerlinArkona platzArkona platzBio at Mauerpark
GarlandsBlanketChai tee honigDomokun
CeilingFoxy lady by EveryeskimoSpree view from the officeShirt
SunPizza a pezzi in WeserstrOberbaumbrückeSpree
NoiA fake Tv towerPark 6amMirror
Black & WhiteDesign in the kitchenLet's packInside
RedDeskOff the sofsPacking time
Last daysBg viewFubalinoSleeping Ernesto
Stricken timeLast 24 hours in BerlinOrange juiceEmpty house
Breakfast on the canalSuperninon present and Muji dressBg view
CactusMy feetWorking timePaint
Ball of bindingAperitivoMorettiHome
Sugo di pomodoroSkyHomeHome
DeskMoon at NoonWallBreakfast
LatteIce creamRecordsStudio
TestingAt the market: tutto a pocoVerdellinoPesto
PestoBergamoErnestoThundery
At last I have some time to dedicate to the blog!
Since the last post a lot of thing happened and I have been really busy:
. Andrea and me are back to Italy after a year and a half in Berlin, the moving has been challenging, but in the end we are in our new home and all the boxes are gone.
. I started my self employed project as SEO, home office is a new world to me, I am enjoying it and I am busy on a couple of projects now.
. I am also organizing a project connected to the craft worls and the blog, I am working on it with my sister Raffy and our super close friend Bea. But I prefer to keep it secret by the moment since we are just starting...

I placed all the picture I have made since the last post, they are in chronological order (Berlin, Bergamo to a festival, Berlin for the moving, Bergamo for ever). It is cool to be back, even if I miss Tania - we can't hear each other too often, because as you might have seen on her blog, she is working a lot as waitress. Hope to keep in touch soon.

Promise: now that I am at 90% ok with the house, I promise to dedicate to the blog as I did before, I missed it, but I was so stressed and busy that I had to leave it for a while.
-

Finalmente un po' di tempo da dedicare al blog! Dall'ultimo post sono successe tantissime cose e sono stata impegnatissima:
. Io e Andrea siamo tornati a vivere in Italia dopo un anno e mezzo a Berlino, il trasloco è stato veramente impegnativo, ma finalmente ci siamo sistemati nella nuova casa e tutti gli scatoloni sono scomparsi.
. Ho iniziato a lavorare in proprio come SEO, lavorare da casa è tutto un mondo nuovo per me, sono divertita tanto quanto impegnata su un paio di progetti.
. Sto organizzando con mia sorella, Raffy, ed una nostra carissima amica, Bea un progetto legato al Craft e al blog, ma per scaramanzia preferisco non dare troppi dettagli per il momento...

Ho messo praticamente tutte le fotografie che ho fatto dall'ultimo post, sono in ordine cronologico (Berlino, Bergamo per un festival, Berlino per il trasloco, Bergamo definitivamente). È bello essere tornati, anche se mi manca Tania - non riusciamo a sentirci tantissimo, perchè come avrete letto sul suo blog, sta lavorando come cameriera e è sempre impegnatissima. Spero di sentirla presto.

Promessa: ora che mi sono assestata nella casa e il 90% delle cose è sistemato, prometto di dedicarmi al blog come facevo prima, ne ho sentito la mancanza, ma lo stress e gli impegni mi hanno costretto a prendere le distanze.

.

Labels: , ,