resume of the week

Going to work
Ein Regenschirm
Let it rain
Before the office
Park
I placed an order
Saturday morning
May 1st@Gorlitzerpark
Home
The plant in the office
Since a week, when the weather is fine, I meet a group of Turkish women that are doing gym in the park I bike through to go to the office. They use kids games to excercise, but they also keep their own composure with long skirts and veils, I haven't taken picture of them because I thought it was unappropriate.
Friday I placed an order on Etsy, I took a pair of handmade shoes - the shop is Goldenponies, I can't wait...
Sunday May 1st we spent the afternoon and the night in Kreuzberg with some friends, it was fun. You can't imagine how tired I was when I got home, I couldn't keep my eyes open.
Da una settimana a questa parte, quando il tempo lo consente, incontro un gruppo di signore turche che fanno esercizi ginnici al parco per cui passo per andare in ufficio. Utilizzano i giochi dei bambini per esercitarsi, mantengono il loro contegno in gonne lunghe e velo, sono a tratti un po' buffe, ma non le ho fotografate perchè mi sembrava inapproppriato.
Venerdì ho fatto un ordine su Etsy, ho preso un paio di scarpe fatte a mano - il negozio si chiama Goldenponies, non vedo l'ora che arrivino...
Domenica 1 Maggio abbiamo passato il pomeriggio e la sera per le strade di Kreuzberg con alcuni amici, è stato divertente, non potete immaginare la stanchezza una volta tornati a casa, non riuscivo a tenere gli occhi aperti.
.

Labels: ,