resume of the week

Monday arrived my books on Amigurumi! I already happily started to experiment: strawberries, shrimp nigiri and futomaki...but I really need a needle to sew, otherwise it si wuite difficult to merge the different parts together. Tomorrow (Monday) we have to do shopping for food, but Tuesday coming back form the office I will buy some "ingredients".
The week passed quiet, but it was raining and I biked only on Tuesday (there is a picture of my foot in the U-Bahn). We are following with anxiety and concern the situation in Japan...yesterday we went in Alexanderplatz for an initiative, I will talk about that in a proper post.
Friday we went to a concert at White Trash: rock ckub, fast food, tattoo shop...really nice and really rock'n'roll.
Tonight we are going to Watergate, one of my favourite clubs here in Berlin, Dixon plays at 20.00, it is more an aperitif than a club night. I'd like to take some pictures, but often it is not allowed in clubs, so I will check which chances I have.

Next week we will have visitors: Zano and Sara, I am looking forward to.

I decided to remanage a little the posts and change some stuff: I will not do anymore the "foot picture serie" because I will include it in the resumes of the week with my own little foot; I will not post anymore on Saturday, because blog is a pleasure and not a must, and I will take more time for other projects too, especially on the weekend.
Lunedì sono arrivati i miei libri sugli Amigurumi! Ho già cominciato felicemente a fare degli esperimenti: fragole, nigiri gamberetto e futomaki...ma devo assolutamente comprare un ago per cucire altrimenti è un po' difficile unire i pezzi. Domani (lunedì) dobbiamo andare a fare la spesa, ma martedì nel tornare dal lavoro mi fermerò a prendere del materiale.
La settimana è trascorsa abbastanza tranquillamente, ma ha piovuto e ho usato la bicicletta solo martedì (c'è una foto dei miei piedi nella U-Bahn). Stiamo seguendo la situazione in Giappone con un po' di ansia e preoccupazione...ieri siamo andati in Alexanderplatz per un'iniziativa di cui voglio parlare in un apposito post.
Venerdì sera siamo andati ad un concerto al White Trash: rock club, fast food, tattoo shop...molto carino e molto rock'n'roll.
Sta sera invece andiamo a fare un salto al Watergate, uno dei club che preferisco qui a Berlino, suona Dixon alle 20.00 si tratta quindi di un aperitivo e non di una serata. Mi piacerebbe fare delle fotografie, ma spesso nei club non è possibile, quindi a seconda della situazione vedrò se sarà possibile oppure no.

Settimana prossima abbiamo ospiti: Zano e Sara, non vedo l'ora.

Ho anche deciso di rimaneggiare un pochino i post e cambiare alcune cose: non ci sarà piu la serie "foot picture" perchè la inculderò direttamente nei riassunti della settimana, con i miei piedini; in più ho deciso di non postare più nulla al sabato. Gestire il blog è un piacere e non un dovere e preferisco dedicare del tempo anche ad altri piaceri, soprattutto nel weekend.

.

Labels: , ,