resume of the week

Again Sunday and again Sunday is ending. Today I worked to a new graphic for Gatto Quadrato (but I will show it only when it will be approved), me and Andrea cooked a pie (fillo dough, green beans, eggs and mozzarella) and vegetarian lasagne (peppers, aubergines, peas, squashes, béchamel and mozzarella)...I guess we will not cook for some days.

We tasted the pizza restaurant in Neukölln, a calamity, I think it only happened few times in my whole life to eat something such disgusting, oof, we were a but wishing for that.
Thursday to make up for the bad pizza we went - we only get down the stairs - with our friends Karin and Andrea to the Columbian restaurant at the doorstep, that is always good and it's called Maria Mulata.
I started again biking to the office, I was looking forward to do it! The canal is still frozen and in the morning, even if there is the sun, it is not that warm, but to pedal instead of the U-Bahn is a big satisfaction.

About the cultural side of the week I oder two books on Amazon to learn the Amigurumi technique, till now I was using my intuition...The estimated arrival is for my birthday, I guess I can consider them as a self-birthday present.
The books are:
. Yummi 'Gurumi: Over 60 Gourmet Crochet Treats to Make by Christen Haden;
. Crobots: 20 Amigurumi Robots to Make by Nelly Pailloux.

For the moment it is all,
I wish you a happy week.
Di nuovo domenica e di nuovo la domenica è finita. Oggi ho lavorato ad una nuova grafica per Gatto Quadrato (ma ve la mostrerò solo quando verrà approvata), io e Andrea abbiamo cucinato una torta salata (pasta fillo, fagiolini, uova e mozzarella) e delle lasagne vegetariane (peperoni, melanzana, piselli, zucchine, besciamella e mozzarella)...Non dovremo cucinare per alcuni giorni credo.

Abbiamo provato la pizzeria di Neukölln, un vero disastro, credo mi sia capitato poche volte nella vita di mangiare qualcosa così schifoso, uffa, ci speravamo un po'. Giovedì per rifarci siamo andati - abbiamo dovuto solo scendere le scale - con i nostri amici Karin e Andrea al Colombiano sotto casa, che è sempre buono e che si chiama Maria Mulata.
Ho ricominciato ad usare la bicicletta per andare al lavoro, non vedevo l'ora! Il canale è ancora ghiacciato e al mattino, sebbene ci sia il sole, non fa caldissimo, ma pedalare invece di prendere la U-Bahn è una vera soddisfazione.


Per quanto riguarda l'aspetto culturale della settimana ho ordinato su Amazon due libri per imparare gli Amigurumi, fino ad ora mi ero mossa un po' ad intuito...arriveranno più o meno per il mio compleanno, quindi forse li dovrei considerare un autoregalo di compleanno.
I due libri sono:
.
Yummi 'Gurumi: Over 60 Gourmet Crochet Treats to Make di Christen Haden;
.
Crobots: 20 Amigurumi Robots to Make di Nelly Pailloux.

Per il momento è tutto,
Buona settimana!
.

Labels: ,